The Grammy winner gave his 10 rules for anyone working with him.
Pascal Le Segretain / Staff / Getty Images
To begin, he wrote, “Do not come in here if you’re f*cking ugly.” The remainder reads:
2. If you did not hit the gym today…. Go the f*ck home.
3. Do not come in my room tot just looks at what the f*ck I’m doing.
4. No negative Nancy b*tch sh*t.
5. Be happy to even breath the same air as a Grammy Award winning, 100 million record selling n*gga like me.
6. High vibes only. No negative sh*t.
7. I have no sympathy for lazy n*ggas.
8. Do me a favor— don’t do me no f*cking favors.
9. No small talk… Come to work.
10. Think before saying dumb sh*t… My security is armed… And he will drag yo ass outta here.
Mustard’s peers seem to wholeheartedly agree with his guidelines and don’t fault him for setting some ground rules. Others have made Mustard the butt of their jokes. Do you think it’s too much or what should be expected?