Lizzo dropped her list of the kings and queens of the music industry on Twitter, Sunday.
Lizzo refrained from commenting on rap, saying its “got too many variables” and she’d rather “mind my business.”
Rich Fury / Getty Images
Check out Lizzo‘s list of kings and queens below.
– King of Pop: Michael Jackson
– Queen of Pop: Janet Jackson
– Prince of Pop: Bieber
– Princess of Pop: Britney Spears
– The Pop Princess: Rihanna
– Queen of Music: Beyonce
– Queen of Soul: Aretha
– Queen of R&B: Mariah
– Queen of Hip Hop Soul: Mary J
– Queen of Rock & Roll: Tina Turner
She added: “Obviously there’s a new school coming… but these are the greats. This is the standard.”
“Just reminding myself that I’m the finest b*tch in the universe and can’t nobody convince me otherwise not even myself,” she captioned the pictures.
Lizzo’s newest song, “Rumors,” a collaboration with Cardi B, was released earlier this month.