The Dancehall icon is back to show the world that the genre isn’t dead but instead has a “live and living” pulse.
During our recent interview with Sean Paul, he explained that he wanted to show the world that Dancehall isn’t dead, and in fact, has a “live and living” pulse in the industry. “Pop people have used it, the Biebers and the Drakes and the Rihannas. And you know what? I salute all of that, even Ed Sheeran,” Paul told us exclusively.
“In fact, the backbeats for a lot of you guys’ songs lately have been very Dancehall-oriented,” he continued. “That being said, I’m very proud of the genre and I just kinda wanted this one to show the new sound in Dancehall, some of the new artists, and also some of the greats in producing…and also just being an artist on the album.”
Stream Sean Paul‘s Live N Livin and make sure to check out our interview: Sean Paul Speaks On Beyoncé-Jay-Z Rumors, Dancehall’s Clash Culture, & New Album.
1. Buss A Bubble Remix ft. Sotto Bless, Looga Man, Ras Ajai, Chi Ching Ching
2. Boom ft. Busy Signal
3. Space Ship ft. Suku Ward
4. Real Steel ft. Intence
5. The Plug ft. Chi Ching Ching
6. Dem Nuh Ready Yet ft. Left Side
7. Crazy ft. Buju Banton
8. Schedule ft. Jr. Gong, Chi Ching Ching
9. Money Bags ft. Govana
10. Protect Me ft. Serani
11. Lion Heart
12. Guns of Navarone ft. Jesse Royal, Mutabaruka & Stonebwoy (Remix)
13. Danger Zone ft. Bugle, Scotto Bless
14. Life We Livin ft. Squash
15. I’m Sanctify ft. Mavado & Agent Sasco (Remix)
16. Everest ft. Masicka and Skillibeng