Categories
Uncategorized

EMINEM’S MANAGER PAUL ROSENBERG CLEARS UP ‘SHADY XX’ ALBUM TALK

Eminem's Manager Paul Rosenberg Clears Up 'Shady XX' Album Talk

There’s been discussion about a scrapped Eminem project this week after designer Mike Saputo shared unused Shady XX logos for the 20th anniversary of Shady Records. However, Em’s manager has shot down any rumors that it would include any new music from the label.

Paul Rosenberg took to Twitter late on Tuesday (September 15) to clear up the claims and confirm what the designer was actually assigned for.

“None of this is accurate,” he said in a quote tweet. “The art was created for a vinyl box set that was scrapped due to production time. Sorry, guys.”

 

Saputo’s original Instagram post about Shady XX said he was designing assets for Shady XX in 2019.

“So sometime last year, we started working on some things to celebrate Shady’s 20th,” Saputo wrote. “I worked up a ton of logos and other assets for it. Ended up the project never made it to the light of day unfortunately. So I was left with a whole bunch of stuff I thought came out pretty good, but nowhere to use it. Such is the design life.”

 

Some of the label’s current artists took to Twitter to respond to the news about Shady XX. Griselda founder Westside Gunn tweeted, “U learn Something new Everyday,” while Compton rapper Boogie agreed, saying, “Definitely lol.”

 

Saputo also designed the album cover for Shady XV, a compilation celebrating 15 years of Shady Records, in 2014. It featured new music from Em, Slaughterhouse, Bad Meets Evil, D12 and Yelawolf on the first disc, along with classic records on the second.

NICK CANNON WANTS ROYCE DA 5’9 TO FACILITATE BEEF-ENDING CONVERSATION WITH EMINEM

On September 9, it was revealed that the 26-year-old man who broke into Eminem’s Michigan home in April wanted to kill him.

“Mr. Mathers (Eminem) said Matthew Hughes told him he was there to kill him,” courtroom reporter Nick Perreault tweeted. “Detectives said that’s what Eminem told him after his home was broken into in April. Hughes faces felony charges. Case now heads to Macomb County Circuit court September 28.”

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.