They released the record on the same day that the second episode of the docuseries airs.
This is the first Wu record that fans have received since The Saga Continues back in 2017, and it’s packed with the gritty, lyrical genius that has made Wu-Tang legendary. Although it’s seven-tracks long, it features three skits and doesn’t include all members of the hip hop collective as Method Man, Inspectah Deck, and U-God are missing. Hopefully, there’s a full project in the works as Hulu announced last Fall that they were working on a 10-episode series based on the group titled Wu-Tang: An American Saga.
1. On That Sh*t Again – Ghostface Killah & RZA
2. Seen A Lot Of Things – Ghostface Killah, Raekwon & Harley
3. Project Kids (Skit) – Nas
4. Do The Same As My Brother Do – RZA
5. Yo, Is You Cheo? (Skit) Cheo Hodari Coker
6. Of Mics And Men – RZA, Masta Killa & Cappadonna
7. One Rhyme (Skit) – GZA & Masta Killa