Everybody wanna come and hang with Tity Boi.
Christopher Polk/Getty Images
Not only that, but the album is also rumored to feature production from Dr. Dre, who recently linked up with Tity for a studio session; should that indeed be the case, it wouldn’t be surprising to see the good Doctor’s fingerprints all over the Marsha joint. Perhaps even the K.Dot one. Though we have yet to see full production credits, recall that 2 Chainz was busy putting in work with Mike WiLL Made-It, Statik Selektah, and more.
You excited for this one? Check out the tracklist for Rap Or Go To The League below.
1. Forgiven ft Marsha Ambrosius
2. Threat 2 Society
3. Money In The Way
4. Statute Of Limitations
5. High Top Versace ft. Young Thug
6. Whip ft. Travis Scott
8. Momma I Hit A Lick ft. Kendrick Lamar
9. Rule The World ft. Ariana Grande
10. Girl’s Best Friend ft Ty Dolla $
11. 2 Dollar Bill ft. Lil Wayne & E40
12. I Said Me
13. I’m Not Crazy, Life Is ft. Chance The Rapper